6 Keys to Boosting Engagement With Data
No matter your best intentions, if you’re not harnessing data to track, measure and maximize engagement, you’re not going to succeed. Engagement that works is a marriage of organizational commitment and powerful digital tools. You need to know how your programs are performing, and spot weaknesses as well as strengths. You need to know how, where, when and why engagement is working. That level of insight can only come from data.
Join Meghan M. Biro of TalentCulture for a dive into the power of data to drive engagement. She’ll run down the how, why, and the most effective new tools for measuring employee engagement and sentiment, from pulse surveys to heat maps. The more accurate and honest real-time insights on employee engagement come from data, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. The best approaches are simple, quick and streamlined.
For today’s HR departments, data-driven engagement programs are not just a best practice — they’re the future of talent management. This webinar will show you how collect the data you need and act on it, firing up employee engagement like never before.
You will learn:
- Why the best way to create organizational change is with data.
- How to create a data-driven game plan to boost engagement and eNPS.
- How to create the best survey experience for your employees.
- How to use real-time polls for real-time insights.
- Why short, sweet and often is key.
- How to use data to increase employee engagement opportunities.