These are tough times for any employer: a record-low unemployment rate of 3.6%, employees leaving their employers on average every 4.2 years, and a cutthroat, self-disrupting economy. Employee engagement and productivity are more critical than ever, and companies need powerfully effective strategies to achieve them. The key is optimizing performance management. A recent Reflektive survey of 1,000+ employees across the U.S. proves that more than anything else, the employer-manager relationship is the prime driver of engagement. The link between healthy, meaningful employee-manager relations and productive employees has never been stronger.
Join Meghan M. Biro of TalentCulture in a fast-paced conversation on the future of performance management. She’ll highlight the best practices any employer needs for truly awesome employee performance, and why managers hold the key. Mining the insights from Reflektive’s study of employee engagement and trends in the world of work, Biro reveals the strategies you need to know.
This webinar focuses on the best tools for leveraging your best asset: people. By empowering your managers to do what they do best — manage your employees — your workforce will be engaged and productive than ever before.
In this discussion, you will learn:
- Why managers hold the key to employee productivity in today’s workplace.
- How to best optimize the employee-manager relationship.
- How to give managers the performance management tools they really want.
- How to create the ultimate culture for growth and productivity.
- How to not only spark, but track and sustain employee engagement.