Trust. Feedback. Growth. Improvement. Alignment. Companies that want their performance reviews to support these objectives will fail if they’re still hewing to annual performance reviews. It’s not just employees being reviewed having trouble; it’s executives doing the reviews, too.
A Wakefield Research study of executives and office professionals, commissioned by Reflektive, discovered a startling fact: Nearly 60% of executives delay and postpone performance reviews due to a lack of time to prepare. That leaves employees hanging in the balance — waiting, wondering, and losing faith.
In this interactive, fast-paced webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why outdated performance review systems prevent employee growth and damage performance
- How delaying periodic reviews has a toxic effect on the whole organization
- How to create a vibrant, continuous feedback loop that works
- How continuous feedback builds a solid bridge of trust
- How modern performance management tools empower your executives and managers
- Why two-way continual feedback transforms the work culture
- How to measure and leverage results in real time
About the Presenter
Meghan M. Biro is a globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist. The founder of TalentCulture, she hosts #WorkTrends, a popular weekly Twitter Chat and podcast. Her career spans across recruiting, talent management, digital media and brand strategy for hundreds of companies, from startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. Meghan can be regularly found on Forbes, SHRM, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur and a variety of other outlets. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @MeghanMBiro.