2018 is going to be a huge year in performance management. The newest innovations empower leaders with the best tools yet to transform their workforces. From monitoring to motivating, from overseeing to optimizing, it’s all about maximizing engagement and shaping an amazing workforce culture. For CHROs and high-level management, this is a must.
Join Meghan M. Biro for a close look at the hottest trends in performance management right now — and why you need to pay attention. These are tools with a profound impact on all levels, and will enable any organization to best motivate its best asset: its people.
Learn the best ways to drive change in your organization, leveraging the best performance management strategies today.
In this interactive, fast-paced webinar, we’ll cover:
- How to help great employees find their next roles in your organization.
- How to build a culture of feedback that empowers performance.
- The what, why and when of management’s best ally: Check-ins.
- How to elevate performance reviews from pain points to opportunities.
- How to enable your employees to take ownership of their own success.
About our presenter:
Meghan M. Biro is a globally recognized HR technology analyst, author, speaker and brand strategist. The founder of TalentCulture, she hosts #WorkTrends, a popular weekly Twitter Chat and podcast. Her career spans across recruiting, talent management, digital media and brand strategy for hundreds of companies, from startups to global brands like Microsoft, IBM and Google. Meghan can be regularly found on Forbes, SHRM, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur and a variety of other outlets. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @MeghanMBiro.