This fall, Reflektive won two accolades that mean a lot to us. We’ve been named a G2 Leader in Performance Management, and the Best Tech Workplace for Diversity by Tech In Motion. These awards say a lot about our values and what we continuously strive towards. Our key priorities are building a solution that our customers love, and improving diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Reflektive.
The G2 leader designation builds on our market presence and high customer satisfaction. Reflektive has received over 400 reviews from verified users, with dozens of testimonials citing our value in driving organizational alignment. Our full list of reviews is available on Reflektive’s G2 page, but we’ve included some highlights below:
- “Keeps us on track to reaching our goals overall as a company. It makes your work more meaningful with instant feedback and recognition.”
- “I love the Outlook extension that allows me to view the goals of any employee, add/edit topics for upcoming 1×1 meetings (saving tons of money on post-its) and give them real-time feedback and potentially rewards points right there. 89% of our users have given feedback and 100% have received feedback in the first few months of use.”
- “Reflektive provides a user-friendly platform (both desktop and mobile) that creates a “space” for managers and employees to have continuous 1:1s, feedback, check-ins, and developmental conversations. Unlike other traditional performance management systems, Reflektive is built with the users in mind and supports end-to-end performance management processes from setting goals, 1:1s, check-ins, 360s, praise, peer feedback, to performance review.”
Similar to our passion for building a robust performance solution, we are equally dedicated to improving workplace diversity. This past year, we focused on employee connectedness, communication and our responsibility to our people and customers. Some of the initiatives that helped us build an inclusive culture include:
- Regularly-scheduled company, departmental, and 1:1 meetings to allow employees to listen to one another and speak their feelings. We’ve also hosted optional company Listening Circles.
- Expanded employee mental health and well-being education, along with offering resources like EAP programs, mindfulness training and behavioral health solutions.
- On a monthly basis, we provide a company mental health day so all employees can take the day off to rest and focus on their well-being. Should an employee be on call, leadership has taken proactive measures to ensure they have a day off within a week of the date.
While 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, we’re grateful to have supported customers, team members, and partners during this tumultuous time. If you’re interested in learning how Reflektive can help your company, schedule some time with an expert.