The Ultimate Guide to Employee Engagement Surveys
A recent study by Gallup reveals that only 34% of U.S. workers are engaged. While we can attribute this high level of disengagement to several factors, the impact is something all business leaders and managers should be concerned about.
Companies in the U.S. realize over 85% of their value from the contributions of their people, so when more than 65% of the workforce is not engaged, the costs become astronomical. Gallup estimates the cost of disengaged employees for U.S. companies to be over $400 billion.
In this e-book, you will learn:
- Why Engagement Is Broken
- Why Your Organization Needs Employee Engagement Surveys
- The Anatomy and Framework of Successful Engagement Surveys
- How to Improve Your Existing Engagement Surveys
- How to Take Action on Your Survey Data
- How to Introduce Engagement Surveys Into Your Workplace
- And More!